Fundamentals of Project Administration
This SETA accredited course will provide learners with an understanding of:
- The project life-cycle
- The role-players in projects
- Documentation required
- The supportive role of the Project Administrator
- Key skills required by a Project Administrator
How you will benefit?
- Project Administrators will understand the life-cycles of a project and the importance of providing support to the Project Manager
- Increased confidence to provide support
- Understand the role the Project Administrator plays in assuring the project administration meets quality requirements
- Ensure project documentation management supports project processes
- Plan, organise and support project meetings and workshops
- Confidently execute the functions of a Project Administrator
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at all Project Administrators and Project Office Administrators
R 5 400 (excl VAT)
What’s included in your fee?
All learning material, tuition, refreshments (tea/coffee and
lunch), comprehensive toolkit and CD