Successful communication is a vital skill for any person involved in projects. This practical workshop focusses on improving both the learner’s written and verbal communication skills, and deals with relevant topics:
- Why things go wrong
- Business writing for the 21st century
- Grammar issues
- PowerTalk! – focusing on the positive
- 21st century layout
- Understanding electronic communication legislation
- Correct email format – the subject line, the lead and the close
- How to present with impact (PowerPoint tips and practical presentation tips)
How you will benefit?
- This practical, experiential course will increase the learner’s confidence in written and verbal communication.
- Practical tips on creating PowerPoint presentations to get the right message across.
- Practical guidance on how to speak when presenting to a group.
Who should attend?
Project Managers, Project Administrators, Change Managers, Business Analysts
R 4 200 (Excl VAT)
What’s included in your fee?
All learning material, tuition, refreshments (tea/coffee and lunch), comprehensive toolkit and CD